This module takes care of the information about students during the whole cycle
within the institution from application, admission to issuance of final certificate(s).
It’s able to capture and manage all information flows data about students in
relation to level, class, year, gender, age among other fields.
Administrators are able to access and change the stored information within
boundaries set by the management.
This module tracks a fees payments and balances.
All transactions are accurately recorded, and receipts are automatically produced (can be printed on different types of printers).
It has a powerful report generation feature for:
1. Fees structures
2. Fees balances (Below or above)
3. Fees collected (Cash/Bank deposit/ mobile money)
4. Receipts records
5. Petty cash records
This module takes care of;
- 1. continuous assessment test (CAT)
- 2. Examinations
- a. Can be deployed as papers i.e. [P1, P2, P3 … (and will automatically
- b. Can be deployed as terms examinations i.e. [opening, mid, closing]
- c. Single paper examination
- 3. Reports
- a. Class or individual examination reports forms
- b. Class or individual several examination reports
- c. Custom grading system for each subject
- d. Custom grade/marks reports for subjects/classes
- e. Export to other formats [pdf] (bulk export option available)
This module is fully integrated with the students and finance module.
You can create any number of hostels and setting the number of occupants for each or all.
Key features include;
1. Manage dormitory / hostel enrollment.
2. Manage dormitory / hostel infrastructure
3. Record and manage inventory and assets the dormitory or hostel rooms
4. Report generation
This module is designed for;
1. institutions libraries
2. Resource centers
3. Public libraries
Main features include;
a. Circulation: issues (check-outs), returns (check-ins), reservations, renewals , reminders (borrowed books),fines. Transaction record is kept.
b. Cataloguing: This allows for users to search for available books.
c. Report generation.
This module is used by the store department to purchase, distribute and track stock levels of all items in the institution ranging from stationery to food stuffs.